Nicole's Grand Canyon Bulletin Board
Click here to return
The guidelines here are simple and few:
- We're here to discuss the Grand Canyon and related topics. "Related topics" might include backpacking, river running, geology, paleoanthropology,or any number of things I havn't thought of yet. Surprise me, please!
- HTML tags work here. You can post links or graphics, change font size, italicize or whatever so long as you know the code. Sorry, there's NO HTML PREVIEW, so please double check your code. Once you hit the "post" button, that's it.
- You can edit the subject lines in your responses to other posts. That means you're not stuck with "RE: (old subject)" as the subject of your response.
- Please, people, no potty-mouth or otherwise scatalogical or abusive language designed to insult or shock. Innapropriate entries will be deleted. If you disagree, that's fine. Just try to express it in a civil manner.
- I look forward to seeing some lively discussions here!